General Labour Volunteer | Dawn House
We are seeking an Office Receptionist to manage our front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Steps to become a volunteer:
- Complete our application
- Provide a CPIC
- Meet with Volunteer Coordinator
- Complete the volunteer orientation program
The link to the application can be found here:https://static.wixstatic.com/ugd/2ba273_31cff59c6828487fb62921faff29c4e1.pdf