Grant Writer & Researcher
Coordinator Volunteer | Focus Forward for Indigenous Youth
We are looking to hire a dedicated Grant Writer to write grant proposals for our organization. The Grant Writer will write coherent, organized and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects, and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline-driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Displaying adherence to organization's mission
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization's history and programs
- Assisting with the execution of development department's strategy
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours
- Collaborating with Director of Development to compile annual report.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases