Committee Volunteer | Dawn House
Dawn House committee members are required to actively participate in the work of the committee, provide thoughtful input to committee deliberations, and focus on the best interests of the organization and committee goals.
Your role is to:
- Review all relevant material before committee meetings
- Attend committee meetings and voice objective opinions on issues
- Pay attention to organizational activities that affect or are affected by the committee's work
- Work as part of the committee and staff team to ensure that the committee's work and recommendations are in keeping with the organizations mission and goals
- Communications & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Grant & Proposal Writing
- Human Resources
If you are interested in any of the committees, please contact Maggie.